Did you know that you can get your business listed on Google even if you don’t have a website? Google Places allows you to provide information about your business on Google’s maps. Whether you have a webpage already or not, Google Places is the place you want to be… and you can get there for FREE! Here’s a quick overview video:
- Sign up for Google Places: You can do this with your Gmail or other Google account login. If you don’t have one, they are free.
- Add your business: Fill in all the information about your business, including your location, hours of operation, contact information, payment types accepted, list of services, etc.
- Upload your image(s): Logo or your business photo.
- Make status updates: (similar to Tweets) Let people know what you are doing or specials you are currently offering.
- Consider: paying for Google Place add-ons, like Tags and Boost Ads.
- Get rated: Lastly, remember to ask your satisfied customers to visit your Google Place and give your place a five-star rating!