If you own a website, hosting services are something you have to have. You can not buy it, but you have to lease it. So it will be an expense you have to keep up with as long as you own a web site. You can pay for it monthly, quarterly or annually. You can even pay it several years in advance, but eventually you will have to pay for it again.
Web Hosting is renting space on a computer to store (and display) your website files. A web hosting server is not just any computer, but a computer that is connected to the internet all the time. This connection is different that your connection at home. It is a very big connection with special permission to serve up websites. A web host has to run special software so anyone who gets on the web can find the websites it hosts.
- A commercial site calls for a comprehensive package from a professional hosting company that provides security and application platforms.
- A professional host keeps all the server software up-to-date as well as allows programs to be installed, provides the management of email and site statistics.
- The measure the quality of a hosting company is dependability and availability.
- We provide web site hosting only for our design clients.
- We host our clients on a “Cloud Site” through Rackspace.
- If you have any questions about your hosting or email, we are easy to reach by email or telephone.
No one does service like Rackspace. We can call for help and get a human being before the third ring. The have knowledgeable tech support with immediate solutions to most problems.
Rackspace tends to be pricier than most hosting companies, but when your website is mission critical for your business, then it is the best choice for you.
We have a Rackspace Cloud Sites account so we can keep the price down for our clients.
The hosting servers are built on a Proprietary hosting software, so not all web application work well in this environment. This is why we do not use Rackspace for our clients who run web applications.
Your sites have to stay up and running, but you don’t want the hassle of dealing with infrastructure and servers. Rackspace is where it is at. That’s why they promise 99.9% uptime for Cloud Sites.
New Year’s Eve? Rackspace is there. Cyber Monday? You bet. Ten in the morning on a Tuesday? Absolutely! We can reach their technical specialists anytime via phone, email, or live chat.
HostGator is one of the world’s top 10 largest web hosting companies with more than 8,000,000 hosted domains. They have over 850 employees to provide superior around the clock support. We are the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even Fortune 500 hosting.
HostGator uses the latest, industry standard software on their servers, so they run all the latest web applications without any problems.
Lastest Hosting Software
- Latest cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, and Formmail
- Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
Bluehost was founded in 2003 with one goal: to make a better hosting company. Built on open source technology, they have since grown to become one of the world’s largest providers of cloud-based online solutions.
Operating beneath the Wasatch Mountains in Utah, they are pushing boundaries to deliver the promise of the internet to more people than ever.
There’s a reason why every Bluehost server is designed, built, and maintained in house. It starts with their commitment to deliver a powerful solution you can count on. By designing and maintaining their own servers and software, they deliver the performance, reliability, and functionality you need for your online projects.
Bluehost is optimized for WordPress. We believe that Bluehost is the best WordPress host we can use!